Service Leader Data Ocean
Kraków, małopolskieStałaBe part of the biggest transformation in the history of our company.
As Service Manager you will be accountable for end-to-end service definition, delivery and management.
You will hold the decision on all service aspect and ensures an optimum delivery and continuous improvement of its services with the primary focus of reaching customer expectations.
You will ensure proper execution of all IPG controls for Data Ocean service. As a Service Manager you will ensure to limit technical debt and improves products reliability monitoring.
- Establish relationships with the customers, suppliers & internal service partners to ensure alignment of operational plans on service delivery
- Act as primary escalation point for business users and stakeholders for service issues, including special situations management
- Coordinate execution of all IPG controls related to Data Ocean service
- Measure and analyze service quality and initiate improvement plans
- Work with the development team to remove incidents, deliver new functionalities for data products in scope of service manager
- Ensure that Change Management process is used properly
- Participate in creation of SLAs for different Data Products in Data Ocean platform
- Maintain service documentation (SLA, Wiki for Service Administration, Wiki for Service Continuity)
- Coordinate incidents dispatching through Jira Service Desk
- Administrate Jira Service desk project (licenses assignment, user permissions, SLA management)
- Coordinate all communication to end user community about platform availability, planned maintenance activities requiring downtime
Skills & experience
- University degree (Computer Sciences, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent)
- Experience in Service Management and Planning (preferably for BI solutions)
- Good understanding of key IT delivery processes and business processes
- Excellent Stakeholder management capabilities
- Experience in managing team of experts
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- SCRUM framework appliance
- private medical and dental care, life insurance
- subsidized meals in company canteens
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
- employee pension plan
- multisport program
- holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
- wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
- free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
EDI AnalystKingfisherWarszawa, mazowieckieContract: Full Time Region: PL-Warsaw Department: Supply & Logistics Overview Group Supply & Logistics (Poland) is part of the Kingfisher14-03-2020ShareWarszawa, mazowieckie
Junior Finance AnalystKingfisherWarszawa, mazowieckieContract: Full Time Region: PL-Warsaw Department: Finance Overview Kingfisher Sourcing Eastern Europe Sp. z o.o. is a buying office of the14-03-2020ShareWarszawa, mazowieckie
Corporate - HR - Campus Recruitment SourcerJ.P. Morgan00-854 WarszawaCampus Recruitment Sourcer The mission of the Campus Recruiting team is to provide a best-in-class experience to students that showcases JPMorgan14-03-2020ShareWarszawa, mazowieckie
Project Support CoordinatorCovance00-684 WarszawaJob Overview: Covance, the drug development business of LabCorp® has supported the pharmaceutical industry develop more medicines worldwide than any13-03-2020ShareWarszawa, mazowieckie
EDI AnalystKingfisherWarszawa, mazowieckieContract: Full Time Region: PL-Warsaw Department: Supply & Logistics Overview Group Supply & Logistics (Poland) is part of the Kingfisher13-03-2020ShareWarszawa, mazowieckie