We are Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting.
We’re leading the ongoing development of connected lighting systems and services. By leveraging the Internet of Things, we’re transforming buildings, urban places, and homes. Our passion for sustainability makes us one of the top 10 greenest companies in the world.
We’re hiring a Collection expert for our Łódz office in Poland to help us meet our ambitious growth targets.
You’ll be part of the Accounting Operations & Services organization. The purpose of the department is to manage the Order to Cash processes; this means responsibility for timely collections of all outstanding amounts (Collections), for risk analyses of all existing and new customers (Credit) and for a timely and correct rebates process.
What you’ll do
- You’ll organize, execute and develop the cash & collection process for defined customers and perform remaining enabling Order to Cash activities (e.g. credit notes with open items)
- You’ll organize and support the accounts receivable process, monitoring the providers who are performing all transactional AR activities
- You’ll support collections and queries activities between businesses and third-party providers
- You’ll maintain an effective delinquency control and follow-up program for all customer accounts that are late, delinquent, potentially delinquent, or written-off
- You’ll manage all stakeholders (both internal as well as external) and follow up on relevant queries and solving escalations from them
- You’ll be the expert in problem solving, understanding root causes of issues, implementing countermeasures and embedding the new way of working, continuously looking for improvements and implementing quick wins
What you’ll need
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Finance with strong analytical skills
- You have 5 years of related experience with executing and overseeing the collection process, ideally within a shared service and in cooperation with a service provider
- You are Customer Service oriented with excellent communication and influencing skills
- You are fluent in English and Spanish; Portuguese would be an added value.
- You have knowledge of FSCM module in SAP
What you’ll get in return…
We offer a competitive package of benefits including a good salary, bonuses, flexible working hours, connected and ergonomic office, career development opportunities and family-friendly employment policies.
You put the Customer First by building a trustworthy reputation with your customers. You actively listen to your customers’ thoughts and needs.
You are Greater Together by collaborating across teams to build on our strengths and diversity, and work towards our shared goal.
You are a Game Changer by innovating. Together we set ourselves apart and continue to lead in the market.
You have a Passion for Results by working smarter and faster to deliver excellence.
What we promise
We’re committed to the continuous development of our employees and using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team.
Junior Finance AnalystKingfisherWarszawa, mazowieckieContract: Full Time Region: PL-Warsaw Department: Finance Overview Kingfisher Sourcing Eastern Europe Sp. z o.o. is a buying office of the14-03-2020ShareWarszawa, mazowieckie
Corporate - HR - Campus Recruitment SourcerJ.P. Morgan00-854 WarszawaCampus Recruitment Sourcer The mission of the Campus Recruiting team is to provide a best-in-class experience to students that showcases JPMorgan14-03-2020ShareWarszawa, mazowieckie
Junior Finance AnalystKingfisherWarszawa, mazowieckieContract: Full Time Region: PL-Warsaw Department: Finance Overview Kingfisher Sourcing Eastern Europe Sp. z o.o. is a buying office of the13-03-2020ShareWarszawa, mazowieckie
Junior KYC AnalystJP Morgan Chase00-854 WarszawaCommercial Bank - KYC Solutions - KYC Operations Analyst KYC Solutions is a firm-wide utility supporting all Lines of Business in the completion of13-03-2020ShareWarszawa, mazowieckie
E-commerce and Customer Digital ManagerPepsiCoWarszawa, mazowieckieThe retail landscape is changing at a rapid pace. The boundaries between online and offline have never been more intertwined. The web now influences13-03-2020ShareWarszawa, mazowieckie